Every company or system administrator strives to secure their server, but sometimes, despite best efforts, a server may get hacked. In such a scenario, don’t panic, remain calm and approach us. We provide comprehensive plans and solutions to restore your compromised server.
- Modifying the Kernel settings to increase security
- Securing tmp directory
- Installing chkrootkit
- Installing APF/CSF – Firewalls on the server to block the IPs/Ports
- Software Patches and Upgrades
- Kernel tweaking/upgradation in Linux
- Emergency Server Administration
Hacks can occur in various areas, from general administration to more specialized areas like network deployment, performance, security, data backup, and recovery. At our company, we have a team of expert administrators who are well-equipped to help you recover from any server disasters you may face. Rest assured, we will work diligently to resolve any issues and get your server up and running smoothly again.
In addition to this we provide