Server security is of utmost importance to any business. The success of a web hosting company relies heavily on the stability and security of its servers. Securing a web server is a complex task that requires careful attention to various aspects of server maintenance. At our company, we prioritize the protection and maintenance of all your servers to ensure a stable and secure process.
Our team conducts a thorough audit of all Linux servers to identify any security vulnerabilities. We take various actions, such as patching and updating software, to ensure that your server is protected from potential threats. We understand that server security requires constant monitoring, and we have developed a robust system to ensure that your servers are always up-to-date and secure.
- Modifying the Kernel settings to increase security
- Securing tmp directory
- Installing chkrootkit
- Installing APF/CSF – Firewalls on the server to block the IPs/Ports
- Software Patches and Upgrades
- Kernel tweaking/upgradation in Linux
- Emergency Server Administration